Midland’s Open Door is a non-denominational ministry that believes in the necessity of salvation in Christ and embraces the Bible as God’s infallible and complete message to all people.
We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that all people everywhere are lost and face the judgement of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto eternal punishment.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers as members of the body of Christ.